Pages

Monday 5 May 2014

The Strand Hairdressers

I paid a visit to The Strand hairdressers this week. L’s hair has been getting out of control and in need of a haircut for a while but, after my last hairdresser failed to turn up to an appointment put my hair up for my brother’s wedding, I’ve been looking for a new one. 

The Strand


A part of my job as editor for Mumsnet Chelmsford has been running our Twitter account and I’m getting to know more about businesses in Chelmsford. The Strand are a particularly active business on Twitter and got back to me straight away when I asked if they were family friendly. Within minutes I had an appointment booked for L! 

They were so good with both the children. T had a quick flick through the magazines in the reception area and then just stood next to us whilst L had her hair cut.  The hairdresser was very patient as L wriggled about a lot and wasn’t particularly keen on having a fringe cut into her hair! It only took 10 minutes and she looks lovely - just adjusting to her with a fringe as she does look different. 

The Strand offer 10% off your bill on your first visit and they kindly offered to let me use this for my first haircut so I will be going back in a couple of weeks to get my haircut!

Thank you The Strand - you are definitely a family friendly hairdressers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment